Donnerstag, Dezember 14, 2006

Can I visit you in Ortahisar?


Yes, this is possible and I enjoy having visitors. However, I am not Turkish enough to be able to host people for long periods of time free of charge. (I am not in a position to sponsor holidays for people without money – or more specifically – for those who don’t want to spend any money on their holiday.)
I can say this openly is because I am not Turkish and have spent most of my life in Austria. But you needn’t fear that I am trying to make a lot of money through my “guest house”.
Also, I now have two orchards and, since the spring of 2002, Garip (the name means odd, strange but also foreign, alone). This beautiful and fitting name for my mule was chosen by Zübeyde. Some days I am busy in the orchards and cannot be a “tour guide”, but there are positive sides to this for visitors, also.
If you really want to visit me, there are some things you should know. My home in Cappadocia is not a 5-star hotel. You can read more about that on the website. It is also advisable to get in touch with me before your visit.

Keine Kommentare: